Monday 5 November 2007

The Witches by Roald Dahl

In this book, the boy's parents die and he lives with his Grandma after that.

She tells him all about witches. She says that witches: are bald and wear wigs, have blue spit, have claws and not fingernails and wear gloves to hide them, have large nostrils to smell childern with, have no toes, and hate children and are very dangerous.

At first, the boy does not believe his Grandma, but what will happen when he finds out she is telling the truth?


My favourite part is when the boy is trapped in the same room as 100 witches!


This is a very exciting book and I would give it 5/5

1 comment:

Amber Kirk-Ford said...

Hi! I'm Amber (otherwise known as Princessreader) I am a huge Roald Dahl fan! I love The Witches too! I've got loads of Roald Dahl books. Have you? Why don't you come and visit my blog?

http://princessreader.blogspot.com

Bye!